Zásady pro doručování
1. The method of delivery of goods is determined by the seller, unless otherwise stipulated in the purchase contract. The seller allows the following methods of delivery of purchased goods (methods of transport): Zasilkovna / Packeta - home delivery, pick-up point delivery.
1.1 Personal collection in the seller's stone shop at the address Věšínova 951, Prague 10, 100 00 - free of charge,
1.2 Delivery via courier Zásilkovna for the price in the Czech Republic of 69 CZK when picking up at Zásilkovna pick up point and 129 CZK when delivering to the address.
2. In the event that the mode of transport is contracted on the basis of the buyer's request, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport, which are specified in the order.
3. If, according to the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery. If the buyer does not take over the goods upon delivery, the seller is entitled to a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 250 and, in addition, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract.
4. If the buyer does not accept the goods upon delivery, the seller is also entitled to include it in the list of unreliable buyers (hereinafter "blacklist"), while all buyers registered on the blacklist are obliged to pay the purchase price and shipping costs in advance non-cash to the account. of the seller.
5. The Buyer agrees that if he does not take over the goods and the goods for this reason will be sent back to the Seller, the Seller will store the goods and the Buyer will pay the Seller a storage fee of CZK 15 for each day of storage, but not more than CZK 1,800; the same applies if the buyer does not accept the goods in the stone shop of the seller within 10 days from the day when the goods will be ready for collection in the shop (if personal collection has been chosen). If the seller has provided the buyer with free transport, the buyer agrees to pay the seller the cost of the cheapest method of delivery of goods, which the seller offers for the method of sending the goods.
6. The seller will notify the buyer of a futile attempt to deliver the goods by e-mail, which the buyer stated in the order or has registered in the customer's account, and gives him a reasonable period of time to express whether he is interested in resending the goods.
7. If the buyer requests the re-dispatch of the goods within the additional period according to paragraph 9.6, the goods will be sent to him again after payment of transport and storage costs according to paragraph 9.5, even if the buyer had the right to free transport.
8. If the buyer does not request the re-dispatch of the goods within the additional period pursuant to paragraph 9.6 or expresses that he is no longer interested in the goods, the seller is entitled to sell the goods in a suitable manner; § 2428 of the Civil Code shall apply to this sale. The costs of storage and the costs of futile delivery of goods due to lack of cooperation on the part of the buyer in the necessary amount, the seller is entitled to offset against the buyer against the proceeds of the sale. Storage costs will be charged until the moment of sale of the goods, but not more than the amount of the limit according to paragraph 9.5.
9. Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the case of finding a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier. By signing the delivery note or actually accepting the consignment, the buyer confirms that the packaging of the consignment containing the goods has not been broken. The buyer is also obliged to physically check all delivered goods, and if it bears any signs of damage, contact the seller immediately. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into account.
10. The delivery time of the goods always depends on their availability and on the chosen method of delivery and payment. The estimated time of delivery of the goods will be communicated to the buyer in the order confirmation. Both listed on the E-shop are for guidance only and may differ from the actual delivery time. In the case of personal collection at the establishment, the seller will always inform the buyer about the possibility of collecting the goods via e-mail.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
1. We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
3. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: Věšínova 951/13, 110 00 Praha 10
4. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
6. Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
8. European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.